.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Maiden Post



I have recently learned that some of my fellow felines have been permitted to write blogs and so I decided to ask one of the human's in the house if I might be able to use the computer to keep my own blog. They were happy to allow me so long as it doesn't interfere with their own blogging.

I am thinking that I might need to just go out and get a computer of my own. They are on this thing a lot.

So, this is my very brief story. It is brief because I am only six months old and have not yet had the opportunity to experience some of the same adventures that many of a greater age have gotten to experience.

My name is Johnson Frecklemeyer McNasty III although I am more commonly called John, Johnny, or Nasty by the humans I live with. I have a sister named Amy who lives here with us and she's not near as social as I am so most of the writings here will be mine.

Amy and I are a breed called Maine Coon and what this means is that we are constantly being called "Fat asses". This is because cats of our regal breed get quite a bit larger than most other cats, although Amy was a runt and has never really grown very much. She will be the freak cat where as I am the handsome stud who does my kind proud.

The humans in this house are a man, a woman, a large, man-child, a long haired man-child, a small, blond she-kid and a new she kid who is smaller than I am.

I like the humans a lot although Amy doesn't. I admit that I am a tad jealous of the new she-kid as she is stealing a bit of my attention from the woman, but it's not so bad, really because she is very cute and I like to lie next to her.

The man-children are Matt and Owen and I am "Owen's cat". He likes to lug me around and so does the small, blond she-kid who is called, Olivia. Much more about them all later.

This has been my introduction and you can betcha that I'll be writing quite a bit from now on.

That is all. Good day to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

welcome to the cat blogesphere! you little darling!

smiles, auntie bee

June 29, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home