.

Friday, June 29, 2007

The She-Baby



Okay, so the humans are a little bit sketchy about me snuggling or playing with the new she-kid... the one they call Emi. They seem to get jumpy if I lie next to her or try to cuddle up, but I just can't help it. She's pretty damned cute. And also, she hasn't got what it takes to pull my ears or whiskers or tail, yet.



You know, I was wondering what the hell they were buying all of this new stuff for. Suddenly, a few months back, a big, comfy swing was set up. Then, a little vibrating chair. At some point, they put up a new kind of bed in the nursery. All of these things are very, very comfortable, but the humans really don't want me to be in them.

Well, then what the hell did you get them for if no one is allowed to use them?

And then I figured it out. They were for the baby. This is unfair. She, certainly cannot sit in all of them at the same time so why am I not allowed to occupy what she is not?

Sometimes, they let me get away with it and sometimes they don't. Really, they need to make up their minds about this.



This morning, the woman woke up and brought the she-baby out in the living room and I was very excited to see them. The woman put the she-baby on a blanket on the floor and changed her diaper but she was getting irritated because while she was trying to do this, I was playing with the baby. I was pawing at her hands and licking her nose and shaking my tail at her and the woman kept telling me to stop it. Sheesh, lady. I was just trying to help entertain the kid while you did your work.

Besides, the baby liked it. I could tell. She had her eyes open and was looking at me and trying to grab at my tail, something I should not encourage because I will hate myself by the time she's six months and dragging me around by the ass.

Before the woman and she-baby woke up, the man woke up as he does most every morning to go to work. Amy and I had run out of food last night and the man went to the store to get some more. He comes in with the bag and I sit by my bowl and wait patiently, but the moron doesn't put anything in it.

WTF?

Put the food in the bowl, you fucker. Do it. Do it now.

Nothing. I rub ankles and meow at him and make it quite clear that I wish to be fed and he is humming and wandering around and NOT feeding me.I'm thinking that I should scratch his eyes out for this, but then he finally figures out what I'm flipping out over and puts the food in the bowl and sets it in front of me.

Finally!

Oh... I have to go. The baby is in the swing and the vibrating seat is available. If I don't get in it now, the blond she-child will beat me to it.

12 Comments:

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh you little cutie! where have you been all my life?

smiles, auntie bee

June 29, 2007 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hi Johnny! Nice to meet you. I am glad that you liked my pretty pink and shiny dress. I added you to my links so I can come back and visit you. Because you seem nice!

I think you were very right to play with the baby. As long as you do not play too rough.

June 29, 2007 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger McNasty said...

BEE: I'm only six months old... I got here soon as I could!

DAISY: It's nice to meet you, too... I linked you up and really like your blog :-)

June 29, 2007 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Sarge Charlie said...

John has been nominated to be a ROCKING BOY BLOGGER

June 29, 2007 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Poppy Q said...

Hi John,
You seem to be a good blogger already.

My name is Poppy Q and you can come and visit me on my bloggie too.

Be nice to babies - they grow up and let you eat their food.

Poppy Q

June 29, 2007 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Here via a link on Empress bee (of the high sea).

Looks like you got yourself a good family there to spoil ya rotten.

June 29, 2007 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger McNasty said...

SARGE: Wow!! I'm Rockin'!

PoppyQ: Oh, I just love the baby.. you will hear lots about her here, I am sure :-)

MICHAEL: They are good humans. I got lucky to have found them!

June 30, 2007 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

hi John, nice to meet yoo. Yoo look kyoot.Are yoo going to join the Gorgeous Gingers? Fat Eric can do that furr yoo if yoo want.I am Big Eric but me and Fat Eric bofe weigh 21lbs. Mebbe we are Maine Coones in disguys.We'll add yer link to our list.

June 30, 2007 at 4:32 AM  
Blogger HRH Yao-Lin said...

haha Hi Johnny pleasure to make your acquaintance. I think that you are very clever to make friends with the baby. Afterall, if you train the humans from a young age, then they won't make so many mistakes, will they?

ha ha

xx

June 30, 2007 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger McNasty said...

Eric and Flynn: I would love to join and I tried but couldn't get the email to go through :-(

HRH: I like you!

June 30, 2007 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

The cat afore Bonnie came before the boy, but died when he was still a baby. She was furry, furry good wif him an was teachin him to crawl when she had to go to the Rainbow Bridge. She'd twitch her tail just out of reach, an he'd reach for it, learnin to crawl. I fink efurry baby should haf a kitty to raise it rite.

June 30, 2007 at 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

November 11, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home