.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Silly, Silly

Yesterday, I had some fun at the expense of the humans, mainly the woman.

The woman thinks that cats are hilarious because we tend to spazz out a little bit at times. As Amy doesn't really care to amuse the humans, she acts like a stuck up prude most of the time, but I love my family and so I try to make them laugh a lot. Especially the woman, Kyra.

Kyra took the she-child, Olivia out shopping for a few hours yesterday and I missed them terribly, so when they got home, I wanted some attention. I really wanted to get a laugh and so I bolted back and forth across the living room as fast as I could meowing loudly at nothing. It worked and the woman kept giggling and saying, "John, you crazy bastard... what are you doing??"

Score.

So, I decided to elaborate more on my insanity and leaped up on the shelf behind the couch and started trying to climb the wall. This had her in stitches. I was happy and layed down on the couch next to her for a belly rub, which she was pleased to oblige me. I soo love the belly rub.

Today, the humans are going to go get their family portraits taken now that the family has been completed by the arrival of the baby human. I am kind of jealous and sad that they haven't asked me to be in the picture and I know that they would like me to be, but the studio will not let us in.

This kind of bigotry makes me mad.

I want to be allowed to go everywhere the humans go. I have heard them talk about how in Germany, animals are welcome anywhere the humans are and I wish that were how it was here. I really want to go with them when they leave the house, although I admit that it isn't too often that they are all gone at once. Most of the time, just a couple of them leave and some stay behind and play with me.

Amy, my evil sister, keeps disappearing from time to time. I don't know where she is going but I won't be able to find her. I wonder what she is up to.

Last night, the man human, Dean, got very mad because Kyra had been doing laundry and had brought a load out to fold it and she put the clean clothes on the floor. Well, someone peed in them and Dean was angry and said he was going to get rid of us. Kyra told him no! and he said, well then we have to do something about this.

I don't know if it was me or not. It might have been, or maybe it was Amy. I don't remember. I hope he doesn't stay angry, though, and I hope that if I am the one who peed on the clean clothes, that I don't do it again.

The sun is shining today and I am happy because it has been raining a lot lately and I want to go sleep on the balcony. I am going to go curl up in the flower pot before it starts to rain again.

15 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Johnny, you are a crazy boy! Now that I am three (years), I do not act quite so crazy any more. I still love belly rubs though.

Since somecat peed on the fresh laundry, I do think your humans need to do something. It is called folding and putting away the laundry right away instead of leaving it on the ground for somecat to pee on! Hahahahahahah! I crack myself up.

See, it is really their fault. Not yours. Or your sister's.

June 30, 2007 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

john dear, it seems to me that the boy cats tend to pee on stuff more than the girl cats. you did it didn't you dear? but then of course daisy is right, if you did it then it is not your fault. the woman should have put it away sooner, that's all. don't worry, just keep her entertained and you will be fine.

smiles, auntie bee

June 30, 2007 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, John! Nice to meetcha. I herd of you from Empress Bee. I like to get goofy an make my beans laff, too. They call it a "cat fit". I call it fun. I don't like to leaf home in my harness, but I don't mind goin to PetSmart wif Mom (Cept fur the nail trim part). I ride in the cart an try to get mine own catnip or Temptations frum the shelves. Cept fur the woofies, it's a good place to bisit. Purrs!

June 30, 2007 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

PeeEss: clean lawndry is fur burrowin in an sleepin, not peeing. I like to find the dryer sheets an wrestle wif them. Bonus: It makes Mom laff, too.

June 30, 2007 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Making yer mum laff is allus a good ideer. When I race around at 100 miles an hour, mum sez I'm having a looby fit what efurr that is.
Flynn

July 1, 2007 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hi

I hear from Eric and Flynn you are having some trouble joining my Gorgeous Gingers page. Just e-mail me and my mum at the link on the GG page. If you have trouble sending me a photo, let me know and I can just copy one off your page.

Purrs

Fat Eric

July 1, 2007 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,
we have a 2-legged kitten here too. Ours is almost 1 year old.

Nice to meet you. We put a note about you on the cat blogosphere so more cats can come to meet you!!

Dazey
Jeses
Conner Cloud


Come visit!

July 2, 2007 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Hey guess what - we have a human called Emi also! Welcome!

July 2, 2007 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi John ::waves paws:: we sawed yoo over at da cat blogosphere - welcome. We haf grandbabybeans dat come to visit but mostly the three of us get all of mom's attenshun. Dad duz take up some of her time, and howsework (yuk) and some other stuff. Oh, Daisy's rite, if da lawndry is not on da floor we won't pee on it, not dat any of us haf done (or will admit to) dat.

July 2, 2007 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

So nice to meet you Johnny McNasty! You are a very handsome and hilarious ginger boy! I know you don't think so, but your "evil" sister is adorable too! As are your human kidbeans too!

July 2, 2007 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger The Lee County Clowder said...

Hello, Johnny McNasty, and welcome to the Cat Blogosphere! Beans need to learn that everything in the house, especially everything on the floor, is a cat toy by natural law.

But peeing on laundry is a poor use of a resource. Peeing on it makes it hard to sleep on it, and fresh, folded laundry is for sleeping on, especially if it is still warm from the dryer.

July 2, 2007 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Monty Q. Kat said...

Howdy fellow Mancat! I'm Monty Q, pleasure to meet you. I've got a BabyBean who I wanted to curl up with when she was still small. Those things crank out a lot of heat! But it's good to get them used to you, so like you said they won't think your butt is a pull toy.

Stop on over anytime! Meow!

July 2, 2007 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Hi Johnny,

nice to meet you! we read about your blog on ctablogosphere and just came over to say hi!

::waves paws::
Kashim & Othello

Peee Esss
the humas get really furious 'bout peeing on fresh laundry. better you don't do it or you might get into big trouble... just curl up in the laundry and act cute it's way better!

July 2, 2007 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi John! It's nice to meet you! we agree wif Daisy, if the laundry doesn't get put away immediately, then it's teknically dirty laundry again and can be peed on. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

July 2, 2007 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Hi JOhn - nice to meet ya! We don't have one of them little blurpy-sticky-fingered-two-legged beans yet...but our Mommakitty and Daddykitty are trying to adopt one. We fink they are furry cute!

Our beans likes to visit Seattle - one of their favorite places on da west coast!

There is a big July purrthday party happening this Wednesday...stop by Skeezix's bloggie (which you can find da link in any cat's blogroll)! Welcome to da great cat blogosphere!

July 2, 2007 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home