.

Monday, July 2, 2007

Mystery Solved

It is seeming like a weekend here in the house because the man-human, Dean is off work for a a holiday. He did have to work today and I spent the day solving a mystery and also playing with the baby.

The mystery I solved is who was peeing in the laundry. I know now that it wasn't me and that it is Amy who does it because she is mad that the humans have brought home a baby. I also saw her poop in the woman's sunflower pots outside, but the woman saw her, too and now knows that I am not the one who does it.

Today, I saw my sister being nice to the small, blond one. She is always saying how much she hates the humans and how she is working in her secret laboratory (the one I'm not allowed to go in) to devise a plan to take over the world. I always roll my eyes at her and scoff because she is really quite stupid and can't even pee in a litter box much less destroy the human race.

But today, I was taking a nap and when I woke up, I peeked out of my eyeball and saw Amy rubbing on the blond one's ankles and I saw the blond one reach down and pick her up. Amy was purr purrs and snuggled up on a pillow that the blond one had brought out into the living room to lie down with. She and Olivia, as the small, golden haired one is called, wrapped up together in a soft blanket and took a nap.

Amy did not try to run away and Olivia did not have her pinned down. I know that Amy secretly likes the blond one.

So, there is this little sparrow that keeps coming to our balcony and I like to sit out there and listen to her chirp and whistle. I think she loves me and I love her and we just sit out there together in the sun and when it rains, she always swoops down to check up on me. She used to peck in the flowerpots, but not so much now that Amy pooped in one. Damn that Amy.

I find that I am making a lot of friends on here, but this is the first chance I've had in a while to get on and so there are lots of new friends to visit. I have just been so busy helping with the new baby but since the man is home tomorrow, I will have more time to spend on here.

That is all.

10 Comments:

Blogger Monty Q. Kat said...

Nah, I totally understand, babyBeans take a lot of work. :)

July 3, 2007 at 6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi john, i like it when you post honey so i can know what is in your cute little mind. that amy! what's a cat to do?

smiles, auntie bee

July 3, 2007 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Blimey! (I just learned that word from Ernest). You can learn a lot when you peek from your eyeball.

It sounds like Amy has a few things to learn about the world. You should tell her she is Wrong to poop in the flowerpots.

July 3, 2007 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Hi, I just read about you on the Cat Blogosphere! Welcome to blogging! I will make my bean put a linkie to your blog very very soon!

July 3, 2007 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

mcnasty, dude! glad to meetcha!! you has the same last name as our mom's First Cat, only his first name was "mouse". you MUST be kin, 'cause he was an orange kitty, too!

we has added you to our linkies, an' look furward to reading more of your adventures. you are a furry observant an' clefur kitty, so we're sure there are interesting times ahead.

like your mom, our mom loves kitties 'cause they're crazy spazzy, too. we do our best to oblige ;-)

July 3, 2007 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We're glad yer name wuz cleared and it wuzn't yoo peeing in the lawndree. It's fun peeking out of yer eye when no-one else knows cuz yoo see all sorts of things then.

July 6, 2007 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

where are you honey? i wus looking for u today...

smiles, auntie bee

July 8, 2007 at 5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh McNasty, you are OUR kind of orange guy!

1) you're funny (= witty, edgy, snarky, smart!)
2) you're orange
3) you're fluffy
4) you say fuck

You'll be seeing a lot more of us!

July 13, 2007 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Hi John & Amy! Glad to meet you. Welcome to our cat blogging community. Stop over and see us.

The Crew

July 13, 2007 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi john, well i suppose that new little bean has stopped you from blogging. what's up with her anyway, do you get any loving now? don't forget the mo show on tuesday night, it's all about cats. you can call in if you want to.

smiles, auntie bee

July 15, 2007 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home