.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bad Kitty



Well, I have been a very bad blogger, indeed, these past few weeks since the baby bean has arrived. I have just been so busy watching over her and making sure that she stays safe. I haven't even been giving the adults much attention, either, but have still managed to find a bit of time for the kids.

It has gotten very hot and sunny here and so much time has been spent on the balcony basking and tanning and watching all the lovely people down in the pool. I am not like Amy, though, who will sit perched on the railing and watch things... I'm sort of scared a little bit. But I do lie on the ground and observe things and keep my eye on the kids.

There are some neighbors who have gotten a new puppy and this puppy has also taken up uch of my free time as I have to watch him very carefully. It is actually a girl puppy and her name is Ginger.

Ginger is pretty damned cute, I will admit. And, she has her own bean, a little one like our Olivia only maybe a bit smaller and not as cute, but still a good looking one at that.

I have been a little sad, I will tell you. It is the birds that fly and play on our balcony. There are about five little baby birds with very blue heads and it seems that they have just learned how to fly and are having quite a good time with it. I'm a little pissed that I can't fly because I would like to join them although Amy says that this isn't natural and she even says that if she ever were to catch one, she would eat it.

Uh... who would eat something rather than play with it?? That's just stupid.

Well, I must run... Ginger is outside and I must go watch her. Talk to you soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

john no inter-racial fooling around, okay? it's not nice to play around with puppies, you can play with them though, but not play around, got it? good. that's a good kitty. now call in the mo show on tuesday night cause it's all about cats, okay?

smiles, auntie bee

July 15, 2007 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Monty Q. Kat said...

Don't feel bad, I know raisin' beans is hard work. Throw in some kittens and that's like workin' overtime all day!

July 17, 2007 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I was wondering what happened to you! It sounds like you have some very important responsibilities.

I like watching birds fly and play too. I would not eat one all up, but if a birdie got close enough, I might just taste him.

July 17, 2007 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year!

January 1, 2008 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2009! ARe you still blogging?

January 2, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home